On this episode of GrippingGolf, Billy and Daniel are joined by Luke Rinehart, Software Quality Analsyt from Gramin. Listen in as they discuss how technology is helping to improve the game, how novice to professional golfers at utilizing the data and hear about Garmin’s newest premium golf watch, Approach S62.
Garmin makes products that are engineered on the inside for life on the outside. They do this so customers can make the most of the time they spend pursuing their passions.
With more than 14,500 associates in 65 offices around the world, they bring GPS navigation and wearable technology to the automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and fitness markets. Their belief is every day is an opportunity to innovate, and a chance to beat yesterday.
- The Approach S62 is a premium GPS golf watch that integrates the critical information and mapping you need in full color on your wrist.
- Large 1.3” easy-to-read color touchscreen display is 17% larger than Approach S60 to make your experience that much better.
- Download custom watch faces, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store, and customize your watch face with any photo from your mobile device.
- Whether you just got done with a game and find yourself in the clubhouse, or you want to hit the town, Approach S62 is great for everyday wear.
- Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction1 and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.