Millions of golfers play the game and have never been fit properly for their golf clubs. Why is it important to get fit for golf clubs? Should you get fit for golf clubs? Golf clubs are already expensive, is getting fit going to cost me more? What will I gain from getting fit for golf clubs? These are the questions you are probably asking yourself if you’re considering getting fit for golf clubs.
Save with Gripping Golf Podcast
- 15% off your order at WellPutt, use promo code “AFF15_GRIPPINGOLF” when you purchase at https://us.wellputt.com/
- 20% off yur order at Boomerang Putting, use promo code “GRIPSAVE” when you purchase at https://boomerangputting-com.myshopify.com/
- 15% off your order at For Sale Shade, use the promo code “GG15” when you purchase at https://forsaleshade.com/
- 10% off your oder at Nelson Hill, use the promo code “GRIPPINGGOLF” when you purchase at https://www.nelsonhill.co/
What are the 5 Reasons?
- Your current clubs are making the game harder
- Increase distance
- Your clubs could be causing incorrect swing habits
- Your wedge gapping is incorrect
- Wrong lie angle